Monday, January 4, 2010

What does happen When It Comes to You !!!

I have enjoyed writing about the rankings and placement of engineering colleges of India . But never wondered ,What does happen when it comes to you ?? Its not a comical post but rather a serious one. Till now I have presented all the results with the prospective of a College and not an Individual . But , finally all things boil down to an Individual . In this post i am not presenting any fact about placements stuff . But, i am presenting the true feelings of a person who is going to face the phase of life when he would be sitting for placement in his campus . At this path of life i wonder that Does he care about the average package of his college ?? , Does he care about the numbers of Jobs offered in his college?? , until or unless he is not satisfied.

Until Few Months back whenever someone used to brag about the splendid placement of my college , i used to feel elated and revered . I used to believe everything good he's saying ,even though i knew that he was exaggerating . My feelings had same apparition as discern by a person who recently got placed . Please don't consider me a braggart but I had a positive attitude for even the worst things of my college . I never saw any fault in them . We used to praise people who outmaneuvered others in placement , but never uttered anything for the few improbable happenings .

But now as it has come to me , i neither feel scared nor enthusiastic . I just have curiosity . I don't know whether there will be scorn or reverence . I don't know whether there will be deafening silence or enthusiasm . I don't know whether there will be lampooning or compliments . I don't know whether I will be remembered or forgotten . I don't know whether there will be devolution or coronation . I don't know whether i will taste the wine of getting placed or not. I don't know whether it will satisfy me or not . But thing i do know is that It won't be same again . I wouldn't be talking and writing about the colleges and placements again as the way i do.

Just like a normal human being i await the advent of "Dream , come true day" when I will get satisfactory placed on campus . Its not just about getting placed , your whole wonderful life at your wonderful campus depends on a single thread . Its about ending a beautiful story with a beautiful end . Now , I realized that a slight change in perception brings a colossal change in the meaning . I wish all the people who are going to face placement in the campus that " You get whatever you dreamt off to put your beautiful story to a beautiful end . Best of luck !!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Krypton said...

Creativity personified. Excellent post. The feelings of a guy awaiting placements couldn't have been expressed in a way more poetic and emotional than this. Undoubtedly the best post on this blog so far. Keep bloggingggggggg ...

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

hi I totally did not understand ...what are you saying ??

Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I think the collection should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

List Of Colleges In India said...

I feel that it nice info all Educational Info if you want more visit below


List Of Colleges In India